Tamworth Kootingal Horse Riding Adventures
A unique tourist attraction just outside Tamworth
In 2015 Jason Newman started a unique tourist attraction – Tamworth Kootingal Horse Riding Adventures on his 1400 acre property Swamp Oak Station, Mulla Creek. The property is located just a short drive on the eastern side of Tamworth.
Jason works alongside his partner Christine. Jason has been in the bush all his life breeding cattle and working on 3.5 million acres in Western Australia. Jason is a former NRCA world saddle bronc riding champion. Christine has grown up in the equine industry managing yearlings for racehorse studs and has won numerous Australian Barrel Racing and All-Round Cowgirl Titles.
Jason and Christine have a deep love and passion for what they do and warmly welcome visitors into their lives for an experience like no other.
- “Swamp Oak” Station Tour
- Two Hour Trail Rides
- Led Pony Rides
- Team Building and Corporate Days
- Swamp Oak Station - Youth Agriculture & Equine Development Program
- Horse riding in a fully enclosed arena
- Petting zoo with all farm animals and more
- Station tours in our all terrain buggy to explore our 1,400 acre property and cattle station
- Fishing in the Mulla Creek
- Gold panning
Contact Listings Owner Form
Tamworth Kootingal Horse Riding Adventures 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.