Flourish – The Cooperative
Flourish - a space for Mothers
Imagine a space where...
- developmentally appropriate toys that are plastic free or hand-made
- wooden or foam modular play sets for climbing and exploring
- natural crafts and art supplies
- age-appropriate books
- change table, crib and high chairs
- children's chairs and tables
- A private breastfeeding room with change table and cot
- A small kitchenette with a fridge and small appliances to heat up food; stocked with utensils and healthy snacks & fresh fruits.
- An espresso machine (need we say more?)
- Equipment such as a computer with basic software and internet access with the potential to purchase more specialised resources for shared use such as podcasting tools.
Flourish was born from the idea of creating a physical, emotional, and virtual space for mothers and their little ones to create, learn and grow. We hope to create the community and resources to help mothers achieve their goals and raise a resilient and well-rounded next generation.
The mission of Flourish is to change the lives of mothers across Australia by creating a safe and enriching environment that empowers women to get back in touch with their values in motherhood. The model is designed as a cooperative business and targets mothers within the first 7 years after the birth of any child.
Contact Listings Owner Form
Flourish – The Cooperative 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.