Uralla Medical Centre
Your local GP open weekdays and on-call emergency 24/7
Uralla Medical Centre is a GP surgery led by Dr Ricardo Alkhouri that offers general practice services during week days. We also provide:
- Covid19 Vaccinations - Pfizer & Moderna (Children & adults) - weekday & weekend clinics
- Ear wax suction
- Ultra Sound Guided Musculo-skeletal Injections for pain management
- Prolotherapy for musculo-skeletal pain management
- Aboriginal & health assessments
- Workers compensation
- Antiwrinkle and fillers injections for therapeutic and cosmetic purposes.
The Uralla Medical Centre is also a collection point for Laverty Pathology, five days a week.
Uralla Medical Centre covers almost all aspects of general medicine and affords a highly standardised medical service to all age groups, interacting with patient through an active Facebook page and responding to the community needs of education and medical services.
Online booking through HealthEngine available - both for face to face and telehealth consultations.
As a mixed billing practice, we offer bulk billing to all Healthcare & Pension Card Holders and all children under 16.
Uralla Medical Centre 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.